various | £28K+/Year | Ref. VAC13264
Our client, an internationally operating manufacturing firm, is now looking for a Consulting Sales in order to expand their wholesale team in London, Midlands, Manchester, Newcastle and/or Ireland.
The company is a global leader in industrial automation technologies with their Head Quarter in Japan. They are well-known for their innovation and fast growing company on the Forbes list, although they have solid and stable history of over 40 years.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who would like to be a part of their business growth, they’re providing excellent career opportunities and progress within the corporate for those who with hard working, flexibility, innovative thinking.
- This will be a field sales (2 days in office and 3 days in field sales) role, the position holder will be delegated own territory.
- Researching and approaching potential clients in order to develop new business opportunities
- Meeting and demonstrating their products to technicians, engineers, business managers/directors in order to provide and promote effective solutions to the clients
- Being a part of their sales team, the position holder will work closely with other sales staff and interacting with them in order to generate business growth
- Degree educated in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- Previous Sales or Commercial experience
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- A full driving licence holder
- Salary – Basic minimum starting salary £28,000+ per annum, depending on experience
- Location – London, Midlands, Manchester, Newcastle and/or Ireland
- Other benefits/career opportunities and progress are available