London | Negotiable | Ref. VAC13809
We have an exciting opportunity at an Online marketing/Advertising consultancy company which is targeted the market in Japan and Asia.
The role is a Business Development, conducting market research and approaching potential clients who are planning business expansion into the Japanese and Asian markets.
- Understand how the company’s solutions address various customer pain points
- Research market trends.
- Explore various industries and clients or marketing agencies to build communication.
- Demonstrate the value of the company’s offering to their clients through phone calls, email, LinkedIn, other social media, attending event and meeting
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within individual’s assigned territory
- Develop client’s marketing plans, media plans, budgets and make sales plans.
- Negotiating and agreeing on contract details.
- Ensure that their clients receive the high level of sales and operational customer service.
- Leads on campaign implementation and management regarding list-building, digital advertising, content creation, etc.
- Communicates regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, campaign performance and analysis.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience in digital advertisement industry at a firm or agency.
- Marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience.
- Strong understanding of digital concepts and tactics, including content creation and implementation with digital advertising, digital mobilization website development, and digital marketing initiatives.
- Ability to build meaningful business relationships with the customers, prospects and internal colleagues.
- Experience working with clients, collaborating with the teams, leading ad project implementation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of Japanese and Asian business markets.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills in English and communication level Japanese
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Location: City area (can work hybrid combined with working from home)
- Starting date: Immediate
For more details, please contact us immediately!