Central London | £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year | Ref. VAC-13127
1. Do all typing and administrative tasks associated with the relevant Partner’s area of responsibility.
2. Keep records, where necessary, of all relevant dates and maintain diary in conjunction with the Partner.
3. Preparation of invoices to be sent to the client.
4. To take instructions and to deal with clients’ enquiries on the telephone.
5. Special responsibility for liaising with the firm’s clients and agents in Japan, by written correspondence and telephone – including giving and receiving instructions, and dealing with enquiries, in Japanese.
6. Assisting in translating documents between Japanese and English.
• How the complex procedures used to prosecute patents operate.
• How to use the specific software such as Inprotech and Epoline.
• Respond to multiple needs from multiple clients and to prioritise work accordingly.
• Adapt standard correspondence to different client needs and situations.
• Be adaptable and provide assistance to others in the department when necessary.
• Cope with pressure.
• Organise own workload.
• Invoice accurately.