London | £20K/Year | Ref. VAC13067
A Japanese speaking entry level buyer is required for London’s Japanese trading house supplying material in need for Aircraft Manufacturing and Engine Production.
- Sourcing material, parts and chemicals contacting manufacturers and distributors in Europe for aerospace use
- Handling supply chains ensuring orders do not fall into arrears. Any issues are rectified through visits and conference calls.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:00
Salary: gross £20,000 per annum
Benefits: twice yearly discretionary bonus, Pension + Commuter’s travel allowance up to Zone 5
Annual Leave: 20 days + UK bank holidays
- Excellent written and verbal English & Japanese communication skills
- Team player (to work well with other members of the staff in a small office)
- Good people skills to develop customer relationships and ability to meet customer needs
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy/attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel on Company business