London | £40K/Year | Ref. VAC13651
Exciting opportunity as a System & Network Administrator at an internationally operating IT/Telecom company in City.
The role is to carry out a variety of technical and co-ordination tasks to meet, or exceed, customer requirements (including those tasks assigned by Line Managers which are part of projects or maintenance contract work).
• Configure and Install Networks including Unified Communication systems and Operating Systems
• Provide User Technical Support
• Monitor System Performance
• Oversee Backend Infrastructure
• Conduct Data Backups
• Enhance Server and System Performance
• Proof of concept testing and acceptance testing
• Development and implementation for new features and services including Vendor negotiation and control including project and service delivery schedule management
• Careful consideration to ensure profitable systems and implementation
• Maintain secure operations and keep the environment tidy
• Periodical status report to line manager
• Ad hoc requests from your line manager
• Wide knowledge and proficiency in PC software like Microsoft WIN 10, Office/Mailer and Antivirus
• General knowledge and experience in PC Hardware, Windows Server, Virtualization, Cloud, Cisco Switch/Router/IPT and Firewall Products Hands-on skills of O365, Azure, Windows AD administration, Cisco Switch/Router/IPT and Palo Alto Firewall.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English
• Japanese language ability is highly advantage
• Ability to investigate and source answers to various email and telephony enquiries about technical issues
• Proven customer service experience. Strong time management/multi tasking & organisational skills
• Strong work ethic Solid administration background & a keenness to get involved & support all customer service areas in EMEA. Visit customer premises when required for project or maintenance contract work
• Attend customer meetings for projects or maintenance contract work
• Maintain relevant customer maintenance documentation on file server
• Salary – Up to £40,000 per annum
• Benefits – Commuting travel expense (within London), discretionary bonus, Medical/Dental plan and other benefits are available
• Location – Central London
For more details, please contact us immediately!