London | up to £10.00 | Ref. VAC-13224
Central London’s casual but high-quality izakaya is looking for friendly hard working staff to serve food, take orders, look after customers and run the restaurant.
Experience is a plus but what the restaurant is really looking for are people who understand others, their needs, feelings and expectations.
The restaurant believes in true Japanese hospitality; humble, courteous and warm. They stick to authentic Japanese recipes, serving seasonally changing dishes.
- Running the floor on a day to day basis.
- Setting up the restaurant
- Being prepared to welcome guests and making sure they have a great time in our establishment.
- Cleaning down and re-setting for next service
- Having a full knowledge of food and drink
- Excellent manners and personal presentation
They will teach you about the cuisine, how to serve and how to assist those who are new or inexperienced with Japanese food.
What they offer:
- Competitive rate
- Discounts in our restaurants
- Pension scheme
- Paid holiday
- Ways to develop your skills and experience!