London | £23-26K/year | Ref. VAC12542
We’re currently recruiting for a Supervisor of call centre at a travel/airline company in London.
- To be responsible for making of rosters to ensure adequate manpower is best utilised to provide high levels of customer service at all times.
- To coordinate reservation and ticketing matters, acting as key liaison between all departments, Airport and other sections and services to ensure the smooth communications and operations.
- To handle irregularities, queries from customers, staff, on all of our services.
- To handle all customer complaints (written/oral) regarding the service. To write apology reply letters, telephone calls as required in maintaining high standards of quality. To meet occasionally with call centre staff for problem solving and negotiation if/when requested by customers and dictated by the situation.
- To assist with any project work such as updating manuals and briefing a new procedure to the Call Centre department
- To assist with new staff recruitment, training/induction as required
- To be responsible for monitoring the productivity and quality of the Call Centre department. To be able to produce statistical reports on call and administration duties performance in liaison with reporting to the manager.
- To check daily teletype communication for any newly received complaints from the in house system
- To handle appraisals for non supervisory staff up to grade 6
- To check non supervisory staff up to grade 6 working records
- To handle basic HR issue for non supervisors
- To support the Assistant Manager in terms of HR issues
- Fluent in English or Japanese
- Reservation or Ticketing Skill knowledge required
- Proven track record of employment in a supervisory role
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Proficient in computer skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Team player
- Excellent communication skill in all areas
- Able to work under pressure
- Pay attention to small details
- Uses initiative
- Looks to improve efficiency and quality of service
- Salary – £23-26,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday, there’s some weekend shift work (once in 3-4 weeks time)
- working hour – 8:00- 16:30 or 9:00- 17:30
- Other competitive benefits are available
- Location: City
For more information, please contact us immediately!