London | £23.5-25K/year | Ref. VAC-13330
Our client longstanding global leader in group travel services and MICE (meeting, incentives, conferences and events) is looking to recruit a Japanese Speaking Customer Service Executive to work in London.
The candidate must hold the valid visa working for UK, for those holding YMS (Tier 5) visa least 18-20 months is needed
The key objective of this position is to provide dedicated support to ensure customer satisfaction throughout trips and to provide efficient solutions to any problems that may arise. Customer Service Executive is also expected to function as local PR agents and sales support in order to maintain existing customer relationships and to promote future business. Customer Service Executive will also provide the first contact point for all emergency situations that may arise, for example, civil unrest, natural disaster or serious accidents involving customers
You will report to a CS team leader, supervisor and/or manager and will be in close touch with all other offices for work-related issues. You will closely collaborate with London Emergency Customer Service and the worldwide inbound team including Destination Services, Operations, Hotel Sourcing, and Sales Offices.
- Handle all incoming calls for Group customers traveling within the company’s territories.
- Act as an emergency response team and provide support to tour leaders/clients during any unexpected crisis situations that may arise.
- Monitor/spot check the quality of suppliers through the services provided.
- Collect business intelligent information to assist in generating future business.
- Work on shift hours pattern including weekends and bank holidays, weekday as/when required.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Previous experience in customer service/travel industry
- Travel industry market & culture understanding is desirable
- Excellent level fluency in Japanese skills are essential
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitasking, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and work independently
- Ability to build good relationships with suppliers and clients to promote company image
- High level of flexibility and adaptability in handling changes as the company evolves