London | £40-55K/year | Ref. VAC 13930
We have an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in ESG.
Our client is an advisory firm providing consultations to various clients all over the world.
The role is an Executive Assistant to senior partners, not only administrative support but also strategic and business support.
- Provide seamless Executive Assistant support to 2 Partners and 1 Global Managing Partner, including but not limited to: managing complex calendars and providing strategic administrative support to increase efficiencies and productivity of the Partners.
- Take a proactive approach to the role in order to identify and solve for potential challenges related to scheduling, travel and other daily activities before they arise
- Understand and prioritise Partners’ time to ensure they are well positioned and supported to focus on their goals; remain flexible to adjust as needed
- Manage Partners expenses and timesheets in Dynamics & ensure timely submission and follow up
- Travel arrangements – working with Clarity Travel Agents to arrange flight and hotel bookings, visa applications, ground transfers, and liaison with colleagues in local offices of travel destination to ensure seamless travel experience
- Supporting the Global Managing Partner of the Climate Hub with all administrative duties including but not limited to: running the Climate Hub operations team, the monthly global forum meetings, logistical planning of UN-COP-related conferences
- Build strong rapport with the EA’s of other managers and senior managers across the firm.
- Build strong rapport with client contacts for scheduling and coordination of client meetings
- Possess keen awareness of business strategies and acts as project manager where necessary for client-facing teams, coordinating client project meetings and associated administrative duties
- Working with internal marketing and events teams to organise client facing events and webinars
- Working closely with the Team Manager and Team Assistant in arranging team events, such as: seasonal get-togethers and team away days
- Provide support and coverage to the Team Manager and Team Assistant as needed
- Participate in continuing education and training opportunities provided by the firm
- Solid experience as PA/EA for senior/executive staff within global organisation
- Excellent administration skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work proactively and independently and have advanced communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good project/account management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to embed themselves within the business to understand the firm’s strategy, direction and approach.
- Ability to quickly build relationships both internally and externally with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for marketing and events.
- Willingness to take initiative and engage proactively.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity about the firm and the issues the ESG and Sustainable Business Practice is working on.
- Intercultural life- and/or work-experience. (Foreign language skills such as Japanese and/or Chinese would be hugely beneficial)
- Salary: £40-55,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Competitive benefits are available
- Location: London