London | up to £67K/Year | Ref. VAC13453
Excellent opportunity for those who have solid experience in network and server infrastructure, particularly with CCNP (preferably collaboration) certificate.
Our client is a well-established global IT/Telecom company with their head quarter in Japan.
This role requires Business level of Japanese language ability (oral as well as writing/reading) due to the nature of the role.
For this role, our client is considering visa sponsorship for the right candidate, so applicants from abroad are also welcomed.
- Receive and handle a variety of customer fault calls from their support teams, as well as directly from customers or other technical divisions
- Contact and co-ordinate 3rd party suppliers or other internal resources to help achieve trouble resolution.
- Notifying the managers of any issues which require escalation including but not limited to customer complaints, customer requirements and new business opportunities. Produce ad-hoc reports regarding customer issues.
- Visit customer premises with 3rd party vendors as and when required for project or maintenance contract work.
- Attend customer meetings for projects or maintenance contract work.
- Maintain relevant customer maintenance documentation on file server.
- Work on site at customer premises as an integral part of their team from time to time.
- Work within the Solution Division 24 hour maintenance rota.
- Travel to other branches and customer offices throughout Europe for business purposes as and when required
- Provide technical support, create designs and proposals for Solutions Division’s customers.
- Ad hoc requests from your line manager
- Knowledge and proficiency in maintenance and installation of network and server infrastructure.
- Ability to create high standard technical documentation, including High Level and Low Level Design Docs.
- Proven customer service and facing experience, at all customer levels.
- Flexible approach, able to work outside of normal working hours when requested.
- Strong time management/multitasking & organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Business level of Japanese Language skills are essential.
- Reliable time keeping and attendance.
- At least a valid CCNP (Collaboration) certification.
- A valid CCIE certifications, ideally in Collaboration.
- Significant experience in implementing and troubleshooting network throughout OSI 7 layers.
- Significant experience in customer-facing network and security consultation.
- An experience in designing and troubleshooting Cisco Nexus products (9000, 7000, 5000) with OTV.
- Salary: Up to 67K/p.a., depending on experience and knowledge
- Location: London
- Other benefits: Excellent benefits are available including travel expense, Private medical, pension scheme