London | 45,000 - 50,000 | Ref. VAC-12609
シティの日系金融機関がStrategic Planning Departmenのアソシエートディレクターを募集しています。
This role will be involved in the strategic initiative planning, overseeing regional strategies and operation of each branch / subsidiary under Headquarter for EMEA, management/enhancement of governance/organization/regulation related matters, and geo-political and macro-economic intelligence building and related tasks.
- Strategic initiative planning to enhance / grow the EMEA operations of the Bank with the support of Directors and Managing Directors within the team.
- Providing support, guidance and management on the business activity for each branch, subsidiary, representative office and local affiliate offices in EMEA.
- Liaising between Head Office divisions in Tokyo and divisions / branches in EMEA, communicating and negotiating in Japanese, if necessary interpreting between English and Japanese.
- Collecting and analysing EMEA geo-political and macro-economic developments/events and reporting to senior management. Managing relevant projects with the support of seniors within the team.
- Involvement in governance, organization, regulation related matters with the support of seniors within the team.
- Resource allocation planning, and its implementation and management across the EMEA region.
Involvement in strategic project management in multiple areas such as development of new business in EMEA, regulatory changes etc.
- Support his/her line manager to manage effectively the team’s performance and to ensure team members to comply with the organisation’s policies and procedures as AD.
Behavioural Competencies (Essential)
Integrity and Responsibility
-Balance Risk with Opportunity
-Demonstrate Global Perspective
Professionalism and Teamwork
-Drive For Results
-Collaborate and Build Partnerships
-Communicate Effectively and Professionally
Challenge Ourselves To Grow
-Influence and Inspire Others
-Lead Change & Seek Continuous Improvement
-Manage and Develop Talent
Work Experience (Essential)
A proven track record of providing support to the implementation of strategies and achieving business development targets.
Proven track record of building and maintaining internal and external relationships.
Extensive experience in the banking industry.
Degree level education or equivalent industry experience essential.
Functional / Technical Competencies (Essential)
Excellent understanding of a broad spectrum of banking business and other financing businesses, both in the global and regional market.
Fluent English and Japanese language skills, both written and oral.
Ability to lead by example by coaching, mentoring and developing staff.
Good working knowledge of Japanese business culture or experience of adapting to and working with different culture.
Well-developed communication skill and human network are necessary for this position in order to establish EMEA strategy.
Ability to negotiate and settle issues with Head Offices in Tokyo, other regions and branches and maintain good internal relationships.
Well-developed negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills.
Good team worker and ability to prioritise and drive deadlines.