Customer Account Manager, Washington ( 営業/マーケティング/販促 )
Washington based Japanese leading automobile component supplier is looking to recruit a customer account manager to maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and explore and develop new accounts in order to achieve sales objectives.
Working hours : Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm, Friday 8.30am to 3pm
Salary : £25,000.00 -30,000 per annum (depending on skills & experience)
basic 20 days (rising to 22 days in Year 2, increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 25 days ) holiday apart from the bank holidays
Pension – From start of employment, contribution is up to 4%
Private Medical – Available on completion of a successful probation period
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop relationships with current clients.
- Customer visits – respond quickly and efficiently to customer requests.
- Develop new customers in line with the Sales Annual Business Plan – identify new opportunities to expand customer base.
- Achieve profit and sales targets in conjunction with Sales Annual Business Plan.
- Establish and work towards the mid and long term sales and marketing goals of the company in conjunction with Sales Annual Business Plan.
- Provide quotations to win new business and report to the Sales Manager any issues or anomalies relating to your relevant Customer Accounts.
- In conjunction with the Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager/Branch Manager to respond to RFQ’s to increase sales and improve profitability.
- Liaise with the Operations team to forecast and monitor customer production requirements. Take full responsibility for the ordering and forecasting of your assigned customers.
- Maintain/update records in relation to Sales activities i.e. Quotations, Production Drawings, Product Masters, Model control sheets etc.
- Follow policies and procedures in conjunction with ISO documentation and other work instructions.
- To participate in the bi-annual stock take activities.
- Work with Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager to update and record monthly Sales figures.
- Drive and promote the Company 5S improvement charter on a daily basis.
Washington | £25,000.00 -30,000 per annum (depending on skills & experience) | Ref. VAC-13194
Warehouse Supervisor, Slough ( 製造業/エンジニア関連 )
A Warehouse Supervisor is required for Japan’s leading whole pharmaceutical wholesaler to join its rapidly growing UK office.
Working Hours : Mon-Fri 14:00 – 22:30
Annual Leave Entitlement : 20 days + UK bank holidays
• Assisting Warehouse Managers for Managing and directing warehouse staffs.
• Overseeing the receipts, documentations and stockpiling of goods.
• Ensuring the correct labelling of goods, after QP release.
• Overseeing stock control and processing orders.
• Managing all despatch activities against service criteria and movement of stock around the warehouse.
• Controlling stock rotation.
• Working closely with transport and courier companies.
• Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Producing regular Key Performance Indicator reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Ensure stock levels are up to date (Stoke on floor and system numbers should match).
• Resolution of stock queries and introduction of processes to minimise future queries.
• Ensure adherence to Health and Safety requirements, maintaining relevant records.
• Maintaining standards of hygiene and security in the work environment.
• Plan for future capacity requirements including warehouse appointments.
• Training, motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure set warehouse targets are met.
• Managing Japanese products to be processed correctly in the warehouse : Goods in, In- house processing and final delivery.
• Work closely with Production department.
• Other ad hoc duties as required.
Slough | £20K | Ref. VAC-12606
Researcher / Reporter (Japanese speaking) ( 旅行/サービス/エンターテイメント )
An International media company is now recruiting a Japanese speaking Researcher/Reporter to join their friendly team in London.
This is a rare and great opportunity who has strong interests with current affairs and eager to work within Media industry, utilising language skills of Japanese and English.
• Monitoring UK and Japanese media daily for news / sports stories
• Compile research on a variety of topics for Japanese correspondents
• Assisting correspondents with all aspects of the news gathering process
• Writing articles for English language service, possibility of being published in Japan’s biggest English language paper
• Arranging and conducting interviews for stories
• Attending press conferences, sports events and other media events where necessary
• Transcribing interviews for Japanese correspondents
• Able to work some weekends and weekday evenings where necessary
• Bilingual in Japanese and English
• Some media experience favourable and a strong interest in the press with a particularly good knowledge of current affairs and sports, and ability to spot interesting / emerging stories
• Strong knowledge of social media and excellent research skills
• Very good English writing ability with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills as at times required to interview high profile individuals
• Ability to work under pressure and good team player
• Other desirable skills:
• Strong knowledge of IT
• Salary: £22,750 p.a., including annual bonus
• Other benefits: Travel allowance(up to zones 1-6), overtime paid, pension contributions, annual leave 25 + 8days
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30 – 17:30 (with 1 hour break)
• Full-time, permanent role
For more information, please contact us immediately!
London | £22-24K/Year | Ref. VAC13180
「情報」科目の非常勤講師, Slough ( 派遣/パートタイムのお仕事 )
Slough | £30 per class | Ref. VAC-13174
IT法人セールスエグゼクティブ (YMS可、将来ビザサポート検討) ( IT/通信 )
B to Bの営業経験3年以上
London | £30-45K/Year, negotiable | Ref. VAC13173