London | £12-16 p/h (subject to experience) | Ref. VAC-12890
Cantonese & Mandarin speaking Customer Service Ambassador, London(カスタマーサービス/リテール)
One of the world’s leading lifestyle and corporate concierge providers is looking to recruit full time/part-time Cantonese & Mandarin speaking passionate, motivated and resourceful Customer Service Ambassadors to join its London’s fast-growing, dynamic team.
The company :
The company pioneered the concept of lifestyle management provides award-winning intelligent support to private members, corporate clients and professional communities. Since 1998 they’ve combined always-on, personalised, premium, and specialist knowledge – with world class expert led customer service – and continuous innovation in technology. Today, the company serves up to 60 million members in 35 countries around the world, working with more than 40 corporate partners, from 18 offices located in the most important wealth centres.
The Role :
Working in the front line Service Ambassador team your ultimate purpose is to deliver exceptional customer service to ensure the member has the best experience each time they call.
You will handle a high volume of calls and need to engage with the member to understand their needs, interests and requirements in order to connect the member with the appropriate department or specialist. You will be highly expert and knowledgeable about the full range of services offered by the company and will use your superb communications skills to speak to members in a way that is beneficial for the member and sustainable for the business.
- Ideally, previous experience working in customer service handling a high volume of calls
- Initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members
- Ability to build a relationship and gain the trust of our customers
- Ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members, suppliers and clients, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin in addition to English
Full Time: Your working hours will be shift based, Monday to Sunday 40 hours each week.
Part Time: Your working hours will be shift based, Monday to Sunday with a minimum of 20 hours each week.
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts.
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins the company has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
London | £18,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year | Ref. VAC-12971
1. Organising events, mostly seminars. Sending out invitation, maintain attendance list, making appointments, liaising with clients and other staff, taking dictation and minutes, copying handouts, arranging venue, serving refreshments etc.
2. Carrying out background research and presenting findings, producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for trade and investment promotion between UK, Europe and Japan. These usually involve macro & microeconomic data, regulatory barriers etc.
3. Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the directors, screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate (both in English and Japanese).
4. Arranging travel and accommodation for the team’s business trips, and occasionally, travelling with the directors to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during research and meetings.
5. Devising and maintaining office systems, such as data management (including client information), filing, etc.
6. Check daily Japanese newspapers and keep abreast of all other information sources as well as organising and archiving, compiling.
7. Be cooperative in identifying areas for improvement and ensuring awareness of the materials available in the Research Team to assist both the general public and the department.
8. Recognise valuable additions to the Research Team’s resources, i.e. publications and/or internet resources, and arrange for their acquisition.
9. Assist Japanese expatriates to ensure stability and security of their presence in UK.
10. From time to time on various occasions, assist other departments for various tasks. This includes, but not limited to, hosting seminars and relevant events.
11. Assist annual projects (J-File, Survey, White Paper) and in training the project assistants.
London | £9.50 p/h | Ref. VAC-11947
Part-time Japanese/Mandarin/Cantonese speaking Japanese Foods Demonstrators, Edinburgh(派遣/パートタイムのお仕事)
Our client Asian food giant is looking for part-time Japanese/Mandarin/Cantonese speaking Demonstrators who promote the brand and their delicious Japanese food products at tasting events in Edinburgh.
The enthusiastic, part-time Japanese/Mandarin/Cantonese speaking demonstrators will host local tasting events and encourage consumers to taste their Japanese food products and promote the unique selling points which include how they’re made, product versatility and quality. Interaction with consumers and customers is a key part of the role.
Working Hours : 11:00 – 18:00 variable depend on locations in Edinburgh
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 4-6 days per month
Salary : £8.00 -10.00 per hour + travel expense and up to £4.00 lunch allowance per day
plus Holiday Pay
- A keen interest in Japanese foods
- Strong communication skills and friendly personality
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Creativity and imagination for food presentation and table display
Edinburgh | £8.00 -10.00 per hour + travel expense and up to £4.00 lunch allowance per day | Ref. VAC-12840
London | £7.50 p/h + Travel Expense + Lunch Allowance | Ref. VAC12741