Conceptual Product Design Engineer -Heat Pumps, Belgium(海外のお仕事)
Our Client market leader in the field of air conditioning is looking to recruit a Conceptual Product Design Engineer to work within its EMEA Development Center. This vacancy is open to both recent graduates and candidates with experience.
The Product Development Section is part of the EMEA Development Centre. For new developments the engineers communicate and collaborate closely with the related manufacturing and design groups to development new technologies from initial concept to prototype.
The company recently established “advanced development” groups, focussing on either heating or air conditioning products. The advanced development groups initiate the conceptual design of new products, while the other development teams more focus on improving and adjusting existing products.
As conceptual product design engineer, you will be involved in the advanced development of heating products, taking into account the requirements of the different stakeholders (customers, manufacturers, etc). You are the link between the local department teams (Design, Quality, Production, Sales, Procurement).
Your responsibilities are:
• Generate new design solutions from initial concept to prototype to meet the market requirements, specifically related to the technical design of products
• Seek continuous improvement opportunities for products taking into account quality, cost optimization, standardization, compatibility..
• Visualize concepts/designs in 3D
• Design and evaluate prototype parts and assemblies for engineering tests and qualification
• Take ownership of your projects (coordinate activities, set up and implement action plans, budget control, guard deadlines, identify and solve potential bottlenecks, ensure timely communication to all parties involved..)
• Define the product specifications
• Ensure accuracy and update of design documentations (3D drawings, engineering notices, Bill of Material..)
• Lead technical discussions with internal clients and external suppliers/manufacturers
• Discuss regularly the technical status and progress with your management
• Providing training to R&D engineers with respect to technical, mechanical design
• Master degree engineering / Product Design (mechanical design)
• Interest lies in the technical design of products, more than the esthetical.
• creative mind and eager to look for innovative solutions.
• Knowledge of SolidEdge is an asset
• strong analytical background
• able to work in an autonomous manner and to take initiative
• self-discipline to draw up timetables, set priorities and guard deadlines
• Good knowledge of English is essential
アシスタントマネージャー 物流 チェコ (海外のお仕事)
- 給与 経験により相談
給与： Up to €3,000/月
Malaysian Speaking FX Customer Relationship Officer, Cyprus(海外のお仕事)
UK’s online Foreign Exchange broker is looking to recruit a Malaysian Speaking FX Customer Relationship Officer to work in its growing Cyprus office.
- Maintain contact with existing clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Provides general information in regards to FxPro platforms and services offered
- Informs and assists all clients in relation to the use of all current and future products
- Assists customers who wish to open or manage an FxPro trading account
- Informs all existing and potential clients of any new products and promotions that the Company is offering
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet Company’s core values.
- Provides quality and efficient live support to existing and potential clients
- Answers all emails received from clients regarding queries on various issues (technical, accounting, new applications etc.)
- Liaises with the relevant department in case where clients have queries on specific issues related to that department and forwarding clients’ complaints to the Team Leaders.
- Provides troubleshooting and support for the basic functions of the trading platform
- Welcome calls/call back requests
- Posts information regarding Company’s products and services to relevant forums
Required education: University/College degree in Business, Marketing or Computer related field or equivalent
Required experience: Knowledge of the FX Market and experience in the Forex industry will be considered as an advantage
Skills Required: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Interpersonal skills, Communicate effectively using various tools, Problem Analysis and problem-solving, Customer Service Orientation, Adaptability, Organising and Time Management Skills, Integrity and Trust
Required licence or certification: Driving License
Working Hours : Mon to Fri 9:00 – 18:00
Salary Range : From 20,000.00 Euros gross monthly
(depending on the experience and qualification)
- Flight tickets from home country to Cyprus
- Providing Employment Visa and temporary accommodation up to first 2 weeks
- 21 days of annual leave
- Medical Scheme fully paid by the Company,
- Gym with personal trainer
- Free lunch, free parking, discount scheme in various shops, restaurants etc.