Overseas jobs (EU/Japan/Others)Back
Sales Account Executive, Germany(Overseas jobs)
We’re currently recruiting a Japanese speaking Sales account executive at a Japanese food trading/manufacturing company in Dusseldorf.
Due to the nature of the role, this role require business level of Japanese language and driving license.
For more details, please see our Japanese page.
Sales planning and Controlling Specialist(Overseas jobs)
We’re currently recruiting a Sales Planning and Controlling Specialist at a Japanese manufacturing company in Germany.
• Support the Division Director in sales planning and controlling tasks
• Prepare strategy documents for division management
• Prepare sales and project reports
• Consolidate project data our of CRM system
• Consolidate business and mid term plan data
• Implement and improve KPI reporting in cooperation with corporate planning department
• Analyse sales and inventory forecasts and actuals
• University degree in economics or similiar
• Sales and planning experience in a multinational company, preferably in Germany and/or Japan
• Excellent command of English, ideally also fluent in Japanese
• Expert in MS Office
• Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
• Location: Munich suburbs
Senior Manager(RM) Finance (Visa support)(Overseas jobs)
Internationally operating financial institute is now looking for a Japanese speaking RM (Senior Manager) at Corporate finance Division.
This is a great opportunity for those who is looking for career development in Europe and would like to utilise expertise their knowledge and experience in corporate finance.
• Development and delivery of the strategic and operational plans for the Corporate Finance Dept for Japanese clients, in conjunction with branch management
• Establish close Relationship and Product Management with Japanese corporate clients
• Establish a high quality loan portfolio, undertake a review of the loan portfolio to assess loan risk and profit with consultation with senior managements.
• Monitor and manage any problem in accordance with their procedures, and create an exit strategy as appropriate.
• Create well-balanced portfolios with industry and product and credit quality diversification, in order to achieve their targets
• Budgetary control/cost management across the department
• Assist the Branch Manager in general management
• Solid experience within Corporate finance/European banking environment
• Proven track records and ability to develop and build new and existing business
• Team management experience is strongly advantage
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Business level of Japanese and English (verbal and writing/reading)
• Salary – Competitive, discretional bonus scheme is available
• Location – Europe
• For the right candidate, they will consider working visa sponsorship
Conceptual Product Design Engineer -Heat Pumps, Belgium(Overseas jobs)
Our Client market leader in the field of air conditioning is looking to recruit a Conceptual Product Design Engineer to work within its EMEA Development Center. This vacancy is open to both recent graduates and candidates with experience.
The Product Development Section is part of the EMEA Development Centre. For new developments the engineers communicate and collaborate closely with the related manufacturing and design groups to development new technologies from initial concept to prototype.
The company recently established “advanced development” groups, focussing on either heating or air conditioning products. The advanced development groups initiate the conceptual design of new products, while the other development teams more focus on improving and adjusting existing products.
As conceptual product design engineer, you will be involved in the advanced development of heating products, taking into account the requirements of the different stakeholders (customers, manufacturers, etc). You are the link between the local department teams (Design, Quality, Production, Sales, Procurement).
Your responsibilities are:
• Generate new design solutions from initial concept to prototype to meet the market requirements, specifically related to the technical design of products
• Seek continuous improvement opportunities for products taking into account quality, cost optimization, standardization, compatibility..
• Visualize concepts/designs in 3D
• Design and evaluate prototype parts and assemblies for engineering tests and qualification
• Take ownership of your projects (coordinate activities, set up and implement action plans, budget control, guard deadlines, identify and solve potential bottlenecks, ensure timely communication to all parties involved..)
• Define the product specifications
• Ensure accuracy and update of design documentations (3D drawings, engineering notices, Bill of Material..)
• Lead technical discussions with internal clients and external suppliers/manufacturers
• Discuss regularly the technical status and progress with your management
• Providing training to R&D engineers with respect to technical, mechanical design
• Master degree engineering / Product Design (mechanical design)
• Interest lies in the technical design of products, more than the esthetical.
• creative mind and eager to look for innovative solutions.
• Knowledge of SolidEdge is an asset
• strong analytical background
• able to work in an autonomous manner and to take initiative
• self-discipline to draw up timetables, set priorities and guard deadlines
• Good knowledge of English is essential
Air-conditioning Project Engineer, Belgium(Overseas jobs)
Our Client Japanese multinational air conditioning manufacturing company is looking to recruit a Project Engineer to work within its EMEA Development Center. This vacancy is open to both recent graduates and candidates with experience.
EMEA Development Centre develops air-conditioning, heating, refrigeration and applied products and solutions which are produced in different factories located within and outside Europe. These products are put on the market through the various distributors and affiliates within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a Design Engineer within our EMEA Development Center, you will be involved in the development of heat-pumps and commercial air conditionings, taking account of the requirements of the different stakeholders (customers, manufacturers) .
- Defining the product specifications, development of the mechanical and refrigeration design and the testing and adaptation of the products in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Liaising between Design and other departments such as Procurement, Quality and Production, whereby you will acquire a good insight to the whole production process.
- Determining which tests and evaluations the products must undergo and you will analyse the test results.
- Determining your own work-plan autonomously and taking account of the global planning within and outside the Design Department.
- Regularly discussing your interim results with the management, make diagnoses and ensure the setting up and implementation of action plans to identify and avoid bottlenecks.
- Master degree in engineering, for example in mechanics or electro-mechanics.
- strong technical interest, willing to lead and follow-up a project.
- team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific client enquiries.
- self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English are essential for this position.