時給：up to £10.00
Assistant Manager/Supervisor, Japanese restaurant chain, London(シェフ・ケータリング関連)
Central London’s rapidly growing Japanese restaurant chain is now recruiting sociable, customer-focused and passionate Restaurant Supervisors to support and assist the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Manager in running the restaurant, managing the team and ensuring a high level of customer service across all their sites.
Main duties include:
• Acting as host, ensuring that customers are receiving a warm welcome, orders are bring dealt with correctly and in a timely manner and that customers are leaving satisfied with their experience.
• Following the procedures for opening up the restaurant on time. Prepare the cash float taking appropriate security precautions. Complete closedown and secure the takings from the shift or pass directly to the appropriate colleague.
• Dealing with complaints that require closer attention than the waiters are able to give. Reporting any complaints, customer comments or other issues to the Assistant Manager via the agreed process
• Supervising the staff on the floor and managing the relationship with the kitchen in order to maintain a positive and harmonious atmosphere in the restaurant
• Have an excellent understanding of the dishes served in the restaurant. Be able to discuss authoritatively with customers.
• Competitive salary plus bonus potential
• Flexible hours
• Ongoing training with a genuine opportunity to progress into managerial roles
Head Chef – Japanese restaurant, London(シェフ・ケータリング関連)
We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced and self-motivated Sous Chef to assist Executive and Head Chefs in running the kitchen of central London’s well established Japanese fine dining restaurant.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Creativity: Knowledge of ingredients and how to use them in a creative way
manage the entire kitchen, from the dishwasher to the cooks. Being a good leader, who can assign tasks, hire the right people, motivate workers in a high stress environment will help you immensely.
• Leadership Skills: Sous chefs are in charge often manage the entire kitchen, from the dishwasher to the cooks. Being a good leader, who can assign tasks, hire the right people, motivate workers in a high stress environment
• Hand-Eye Coordination: All chefs work with knives and must have excellent technique when cutting and preparing food.
• Sense of Taste and Smell: Delicious food brings in customers. Sous chefs are the last line of defense to make sure each piece of food is safe, prepared correctly and tasty.
• Time Management Skills: Kitchens get busy quickly, food can get ruined easily if you cannot manage your time. Great time management will help you avoid burned or spoiled food and angry customers.
The ideal candidate will have several years experience in a similar Japanese restaurant as Sous Chef or Senior Chef de Partie with a sound knowledge of both contemporary and traditional Japanese cuisine including Sushi work. You must be able to motivate your team and keep the kitchen clean and presentable at all times.
General Manager, London(シェフ・ケータリング関連)
Central London’s very best Japanese restaurant seeks a multi talented manager to guide the brand’s flagship restaurant to waters new!!
They are looking for a well presented personality who can train and sculpt a team of approx 30 staff members to deliver high levels of service in a modern authentic Japanese environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a love of Asian, ideally Japanese, cuisine and drink (sake, whisky, shochu etc).
- Be service and product knowledge driven, training approx 30 team members to create a confident ‘at-table’ manner.
- Be a presence on the floor, developing relationships with regular customers who have specific requests and orders.
- Be able to develop a strong senior team around them to help push the restaurant forward.
- Streamline operations and deliver on financial targets.
- Problem solver
- Diplomacy and customer care
- Self motivating
- Financial acumen
The job will require 8 shifts over 5 days with 2 days off a week. It goes without saying that weekend and evening work is required.
You must be able to work unrestricted in the UK and have a good level of spoken and written English.
The interview process will include multiple stages, this will be outlined when we meet you.